New Delhi, India
Mon-Sat, 8.00-18.00. Sunday CLOSED
We all are familiar with the word marketing but many of you must have heard this word social media marketing. So what is it?
SMM (Social Media Marketing) is marketing tactics that indulge the use of various social media platforms such as Face book, Instagram, Twitter and many more to connect with millions of users globally to increase the sales and promoting the brand.
The Main Features of SMM Are:-
• It involves the participation of millions of people as it involves ideas and feedback from everyone.
• It acts as a mediator between companies and the audiences and tries to bridge the gap between them through the channels of social media.
• It helps to build up relations with the customers through online conversations.
• It provides various customer care services 24×7.
• It is cost-efficient, especially for small businesses.
It helps you to achieve the goals of promotions, branding, and marketing by uploading images, videos, or content that will help to fascinate the audience. Currently, SMM is taking over all the other marketing strategies. Moreover, it’s dynamic in nature and helps to influence the people. It’s been resulted constructive/Beneficial in the following ways:-
• Makes brand promotion easier
• It involves cost-efficiency method
• Helps in the growth of the product
• Effortless reach to the audience globally
• Customer feedback
• Building loyal relations with customers
(% of social media marketers working with the above-mentioned platforms)
Role of Social Media In The Marketing of Products:-
• Identification of the product and services of the company.
• Effortless communication and interaction with customers.
• Trouble-free global reach.
• Generate customer loyalty.
• Increment in sales.
• Branding of product.
• Quick response to queries and feedback.
Social Media Marketing Tools:-
• Facebook power editor
• Google analytics
• Just unfollow