New Delhi, India
Mon-Sat, 8.00-18.00. Sunday CLOSED
Privacy issues faced frequently.
Then are the factors which create a problem on the web :
- The inheritance open, non- deterministic nature of the web: This leads to the traditional privileges to the unknown access of data to multiple sources of uses.
- The complex, leakage-prone information flow: Too many web-based actions involves sensitive and personal information which have the threat. The best example can be e-business and digital working they tend to have privacy violations.
- Sources of privacy violations :
- Unauthorized information transferring: data is very crucial as its a financial asset which have a danger.
- Weak security: nature has led to the vulnerability of web-based services and applications to be accessed by unauthorized users.
- Data magnet: They collect information from various magnet through techniques may be by mail, forms, etc. to collect personal data.
Simple guiding options to use.
- Limit the personal information you share on the web: this is regarding the public data you provide on your social sites. Always remember to limit the data and provide the necessary information.
- Browse in private mode or incognito mode: this mode helps you to reduce the privacy issue as this mode doesn’t contain or retain any of your personal data.
- Use a different search engine for frequent timing: keep changing your account password which tends to be hacked in the future. Also, remember the concept of strong password protection.
- Be careful where you click on a web: While suffering on the internet there are a number of cookies, ads, and others. Be aware of what you are clicking and allowing them to enter your privacy.
- Use quality antivirus software for your online data to be kept safe: Some data are critical and confidential so in order to protect them you need to have active and strong antivirus to keep your private data safe.
- Use a virtual private network for the prevention of duplication of data: Many of the privacy difficulties start when you don’t know the whole policies and other aspects of privacy issue remember to have full knowledge.
- Save your mobile and its usage by others: Do not allow someone to enter your privacy and keep changing your password frequently. This is done so at least you have the basic access to your account if any problem occurs.
By Ritika Zalke
In recent years, mobile usage is usage has risen to the point where people now spend twice much time on mobile devices as they do on desktop, and in many countries, mobile is the only device they use...
By Tripti Jha
“The first impression is the last impression” This holds particularly true for the website. The website is the first thing that catches the visitor's eyes. If the visitor is impressed and goi...