New Delhi, India
Mon-Sat, 8.00-18.00. Sunday CLOSED
E-mail marketing consists of two words - e-mail and marketing. E-mail (Electronic mail) is a method of exchanging ideas, views, information and messages between people across computer networks using digital media. And once this method starts using for business and organisational operations, then it is termed as e-mail marketing.
E-mail marketing is a part of online marketing in which companies send mails to the consumer or a group of consumer to inform them about their business. It is basically used for promoting products or services and developing trustworthy relationships with potential customers.
Importance of E-mail Marketing
- E-mail is considered to be more effective than other social medias like Facebook or Twitter.
- According to a study, 72℅ of people mostly opt for e-mail messages for promoting their brands.
- Huge return on investment as it is cost-effective.
- Connects you to a large group of people in a very short time as compared to social media.
- Messages can be personalized in a more innovative way.
- E-mail marketing provides effective communication which is very necessary to strengthen relationships.
- Reaching large audience helps in brand building that leads to increase sales.
- Better results can be achieved with little effort.
- Immediate response can be recorded to analyse the market.
- It is not a time-consuming process to attract new customers in the competitive market.
E-mail Marketing Strategy
According to the changes taking place in the economy, strategies and objectives need to be changed for the growth of business. It is not possible to open the new doors with old techniques in this challenging world. An e-mail marketing strategy is very much important for being unique from others.
Ways for better e-mail marketing strategy:-
- Personalizing the content in more attractive way. "Make the customer the hero of your story".
- Subject lines should be elegant to gain the attention of customers.
- Get rid of inactive users to renew your e-mail list.
- Timing must be perfect to send your e-mails.
- Write remarkable content with a friendly gesture.
Starbucks & E-mail Marketing -
We all know that Starbucks is a well known successful brand because their objectives and strategies are always perfect for the business. Starbucks uses online marketing strategy so perfectly that it benefits the company with a huge return.
E-mail Marketing Campaign
E-mail marketing campaign consists of various marketing strategies which enables the company to connect to enormous audience at a time for providing special information as well as building strong relationships with customers. Every business has different objectives, thats why they need to apply strategies accordingly.
There are various types of e-mail marketing campaigns:-
- The Welcome Email Series
- The Standard Promotional Campaign
- The Seasonal Campaign
- The Triggered Email Series
- The Post-Purchase Drip
- The Connect-Via-Social Campaign
- The Newsletter
- The Cart Abandonment Campaign
- The Re-Engagement Campaign
E-mail Marketing Services
For getting benefits from your marketing campaign, you must choose the right e-mail marketing services.
Some of the best e-mail marketing services are mentioned below:-
- Constant Contact
- Benchmark Email
"Quality over quantity – Emails may be cost efficient but it’s no excuse to not produce quality content to give to a targeted audience."